Meet Our Team
About Diane Stow...
Real Estate Licenses and Designations
- Licensed to sell real estate in Colorado since 1976
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®, Colorado Association of Realtors® and Longmont Association of Realtors® since 1989
- Has received and currently holds the following professional designations from the national Association of Realtors®:
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI) since 1989
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) since 1990
- Certified Internet Professional (e-PRO) since 2000
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) since 2005
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) by the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council since 2001
- Licensed as a Colorado Real Estate Broker Associate in 1997–present
Professional Recognition and Awards
- Ranked in the Top 100 RE/MAX agents Internationally (consists of 87,000+ agents in 47 countries),
in Top 65 RE/MAX agents in United States, 2003
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club Award; only 865 of the 87,000 RE/MAX members achieved it, 2003-2007
- RE/MAX of Hall of Fame, inducted in 1999
- RE/MAX of Longmont/RE/MAX Tradition’s Top Producer 1999-2007
- Ranked #5 among Colorado RE/MAX agents (2007), #1 in Colorado (2003), #2 in Colorado (2002), ;#6 among 4,312 RE/MAX agents in the Mountain States Region (2007), #8 in the Mountain States Region (2006), #24 in the Mountain States Region (2001)
- Consistently ranks in RE/MAX’s top producing clubs including Chairman’s Club, Platinum Club, Mountain States Top 100 Agents, 100% Club, Executive Club and President’s Club
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, 2002
- Selected to be interviewed for RE/MAX Satellite Network’s StarPower® Exchange with Howard Brinton
- Wade Gaddis Distinguished Service Award, 1999
- 1998 Realtor® of the Year, an award given by her peers
- Longmont Association of Realtors® Rookie of the Year, 1989/1990
- Star Power® Star Instructor, Star Power® Annual Conference
- Instructor/Panel Member at National CRS Concferences
- 2008-2009 Re/Max International Platinum Club Recipient
- 2012 Boulder County Business Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2012 Re/Max International Circle of Legends Award Recipient
- Past member of Board of Directors of the Longmont Chamber of Commerce &Colorado Association of Realtors® Board of Directors, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Past President of Longmont Association of Realtors
- Rotarian Since 1991:
- Longmont Rotary Club Board of Directors, 2002
- Twin Peaks Rotary Board of Directors, 1995–1996
- Twin Peaks Rotary Youth Exchange Chairman, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
- Chairman: Family of Rotary & Food Communities: 2007, 2008, 2009
- Recipient of the Frank McDonough Compassion Award, 2007
- Longmont Community Foundation, 1996–1997
- Longmont Council for the Arts Board of Directors, 1996
- Tiny Tim Center Board of Directors 1996–2001; Co-Chairman Capital Campaign 2001–2005
- Longmont Symphony Orchestra: Director 1992, 1993; Super Conductor 1992
- Longmont Sunshine Club member (provides dental care and dental scholarship assistance for needy children)
- Girl Scouts Mountain Prairie Council Honorary Camp Faux Director, 1999, 2001, 2002
- Recipient of the Girl Scouts Woman of Distinction Award
- Participant in Westview Middle School Mentor Program
- Member of the 2012-2013 Longmont Museum Capital Campaign Steering Committee
- Member of Boulder-Broomfield HospiceCare Board Of Directors
- Second Generation Longmont Native
- Proud mother of two grown sons!
Meet The Other Members of the Diane Stow Team...
Preparing specific marketing information that helps to promote the sale of your home is an integral part of the marketing plan. Having Jarrod to administer Diane’s marketing plan for your home provides timely and accurate information to the media, MLS and Internet while allowing Diane to spend time locating the right buyer.
Jarrod joined Diane’s team in early 2008 as our Marketing Manager. He Graduated with a B.A. in Communications from Colorado State University, with an emphasis in Technical Media & Marketing & minor study in Photography. Jarrod brings experience & exposure in Real Estate & understands the importance of customer service & attention to detail. His experience in business to business sales & marketing gives him insight into current marketing trends and the need to create high-quality, high-impact, professional campaigns & strategies.
He is able to combine his well-rounded marketing skills, technical savvy, attention to detail and creative eye to ensure your home receives the best, most state of the art exposure possible. Jarrod shares Diane’s commitment to your satisfaction.
As Closings Coordinator, Janine maintains control over the multitude of details in scheduling appraisals, inspections, maintenance appointments, etc. and closings to match everyone’s schedules. She also keeps a detailed paper trail on each transaction including loan progress and maintains a calendar of all contractual deadlines to be sure that they are met. In addition, Janine assists Diane in scheduling appointments and maintains a cheerful and efficient office environment for the team.
We think you will find Janine's customer-service orientation and friendly cheerful nature a pleasure to work with. She shares Diane’s commitment to your satisfaction.